Reicher was founded in 1954 on the present location in North Waco. For 60 years, it has been working toward the betterment of the community for all Wacoans.
In 1998, against the advice of those who urged fleeing to the suburbs, Reicher renewed its commitment to the city by launching the $6 million Reicher Renaissance Capital Improvement Project.
This project included renovating an aging facility into a modern campus that now includes a 1,200-square-foot art studio, a music studio with practice rooms, a large meeting hall, a conference room, a gym/activity center with athletic locker rooms, a field house, state-of-the-art performing arts center and chapel.
In 2008, an auxiliary weight room was added to the existing field house along with a concession stand in J.J. Kearns stadium. Entry ways were also added to the stadium.
Fill out the simple form below to begin receiving our prinicipal's monthly newsletter,
the Reicher Report, with news of all the latest happenings within the Reicher community!